To setup a first personal email mailbox after having installed Mail for Exchange, select Menu > Messaging > Options > Settings > E-mail > Mailboxes > Yes to question, No mailbox defined, define now.
Following steps may vary:
- Select Start. Preparing the installation might be displayed.
- Select one of the e-mail provider (for example Gmail, Ovi mail, Yahoo! ...) from the list or select Other. In this example, Gmail has been selected.
- Enter your e-mail address and select OK.
- Getting Email settings is displayed.
- Enter your password and select OK.
- Select if you add mailbox to your Nokia Messaging account or create a separate account (a direct connection).
- Completing email setup is displayed.
Later you can open your email inbox either from the home screen or select Menu > Applications > Email.
To define a second personal or future email accounts, select Menu > Messaging > Options > Settings > E-mail > Mailboxes > Open > Options > New mailbox.
Note: The E-mail account configuration wizard can also be started by Menu > Applications > Sett. wizard > E-mail Setup (or continue until the E-mail setup appears) > Start.