You can remove some of the default applications from the home screen in the following way:
- Select Menu > Settings > Settings > General > Personalisation > Standby mode > Home screen applications.
- Unselect Calendar (or any other applications shown in the list which you want to remove).
Set up e-mail
- Select Menu > Settings > Settings > General > Personalisation > Standby mode > E-mail notification > Visibility > Off.
Share your photos
- Start the application by selecting Share your photos.
- Select Options > Settings > Advanced > Show in home screen> Disabled.