Select Menu > Settings > Call > Call divert (or Call forwarding). For dual SIM devices, select the SIM card to use if prompted. And then choose Divert all voice calls (or All voice calls) or do so in certain situations. Then enter your voice mailbox number which you get from your service provider.
- I have forgotten the security code for my Nokia (Series 40) phone
- How do I turn on or off the predictive text input on my Nokia phone (Series 40)?
- How do I use the security keyguard on my Nokia phone (Series 40)?
- How do I set the security level on my Nokia phone (Series 30/40)?
- What are the key features of Nokia Nearby?