You do not need Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver to copy your photos or videos to your PC. Simply connect your phone to your computer with a compatible USB cable in Mass Storage mode, and you can transfer your photos and videos between your phone and PC.
- Why is the Mail application getting slower on my Nokia Asha phone?
- What is the difference between Mail for Exchange app and Exchange ActiveSync (Outlook) on Nokia Asha device?
- Does the Mail client on Nokia Asha support Exchange ActiveSync?
- How do I start using email on my Nokia Asha phone?
- Mail for Nokia Asha does not connect to my email service, what should I do?