There's no separate option to turn off A-GPS (Assisted GPS) in Nokia Lumia phones. If you want to disable A-GPS and prevent it from accessing the network, you can switch the mobile data connection off in Settings > Mobile network > Data connection. In that case only the integrated GPS is used for positioning. Note that it may then take a longer time to get a GPS fix.
- How do I rotate the map in HERE Maps for Windows Phone?
- Why don't I have the LiveSight option available in HERE Maps, HERE Drive or HERE Transit on my Lumia 520, 521, 525, 526, 625, 630, 630 Dual SIM or 635?
- The satellite maps in HERE Maps sometimes look quite blurry. Is there something I can do?
- How can I search in HERE Maps using geographic coordinates?
- Can I sort the places I’ve collected in HERE Maps?