Search or select a topic below
Set up your phone
- Insert the SIM card
- Change the volume
- Switch the phone on
- Transfer contacts and calendar from an iPhone
- Insert the memory card
- Connect the headset
- Remove the memory card
- Transfer content from a Symbian or S40 phone
- Transfer content to your Nokia Lumia
- Transfer Outlook info from an Android phone
- Icons shown on your phone
- Transfer content from your previous Nokia Lumia
- Transfer photos and videos from an Android phone
- Lock the keys and screen
- Charge your phone with a USB charger
- Transfer photos and videos from an iPhone
- Copy contacts
- Transfer office documents from an Android phone
- Transfer content from an Apple Mac
- Why is there no key light on my Lumia 520, 521, 525, 526, 625 or 1320 phone when I use it in the dark?
- Which media formats does Play To support?
- I can share pictures with Play To but why do my videos not play on my TV or Blu-ray player?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Nokia Lumia phone?
- What can I do if cannot find the Nokia Glance screen on my Lumia Windows Phone 8?