Your Lumia phone will automatically upload the phone contacts to your Microsoft Account (formerly Windows Live ID) you created at initial set up (It is a requirement to have a Microsoft Account username as this is your ID). Whenever in the future you add, remove or amend a contact on your phone, your account will be updated (synchronised) in the background (over the air / wirelessly).
- How can I personalise my Lumia Windows Phone 8?
- How do I know if an app or service is using my location info on my Lumia phone?
- From the start screen, how do I get to the list where all the apps are?
- How can I reduce a data usage on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- What is the shortcut to activate silent mode on my Nokia Lumia phone?