At the point Play To connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Play To will inform you.
- I cannot edit the smart sequence again or revert back to original after editing it in Creative Studio, why?
- In Camera Roll on my Lumia, if I edit an image and press save, the link to 'reframe' disappears. What can I do?
- How do I cancel a slider in the enhance module in Creative Studio on my Lumia phone?
- How do I cancel blur or blur background in Creative Studio on my Lumia phone?
- Can I use Creative Studio in portrait mode on my Lumia phone?