Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. You can also set up account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- I cannot edit the smart sequence again or revert back to original after editing it in Creative Studio, why?
- In Camera Roll on my Lumia, if I edit an image and press save, the link to 'reframe' disappears. What can I do?
- How do I cancel a slider in the enhance module in Creative Studio on my Lumia phone?
- How do I cancel blur or blur background in Creative Studio on my Lumia phone?
- Can I use Creative Studio in portrait mode on my Lumia phone?