Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. You can also set up account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- How long does it take to start up the phone for the first time?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- What are the known limitations with App Social Beta for Lumia phone?
- What is the Nokia Care application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- What can I do with the Nokia Care application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?