Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- What is the Nokia Care application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- What can I do with the Nokia Care application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- How do I resize the tiles on the start screen of the Nokia Lumia to a different size?
- How do I use the equalizer on my Lumia phone?