Nokia Camera takes excellent photos in Auto (a) mode, but if you want to meet you full creative potential, you can also manually change the camera settings in camera or video mode. To open the manual controls, drag the round capture icon (the icon with the camera on it) to the left. You can also control each setting individually with the help of the manual control bar at the top of the screen. To get hands-on learning on different settings, in Nokia Camera, tap … > tutorial.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia phone?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia phone
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way