Nokia Camera takes excellent photos in Auto (a) mode, but if you want to meet you full creative potential, you can also manually change the camera settings in camera or video mode. To open the manual controls, drag the round capture icon (the icon with the camera on it) to the left. You can also control each setting individually with the help of the manual control bar at the top of the screen. To get hands-on learning on different settings, in Nokia Camera, tap … > tutorial.
- How do I resolve an issue if my Lumia backup reaches 96% and stops with error?
- How do I install a ringtone using the Angry Birds Roost application?
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- How do I set up voice commands on my Lumia phone?