Make sure that your device has correct GPRS/3G connection settings in place. Also, check with your mobile network operator that the accesspoint (AP) that the phone is using to access GPRS/3G services, is capable of accessing the Nokia Music store. As some AP's defined in the handset as a default connectivity method may be for Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) services and email only.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Why my prepaid credits have disappeared from MixRadio?
- Why, following a software update to the MixRadio application on my Lumia phone, do some of the tracks no longer play continuously?
- I am subscribed to MixRadio+ but I cannot listen to High Quality streaming.
- Can I play music files from my Nokia Lumia device on my car stereo system?