You can play your music files by using standard 3.5 mm audio cable. Nokia Lumia has an American Headset Jack (AHJ) 3.5 mm connector which is compatible with your car 3.5 mm audio connection.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Can I play music files from my Nokia Lumia device on my car stereo system?
- Can I change which email address my receipts for MixRadio+ are being send to?
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- Where can I find a record of previously downloaded music from MixRadio?