Lumia 630 Dual SIM, Lumia 635, Lumia 930, Lumia 1320, Lumia 1520, Lumia 625, Lumia 1020, Lumia 925, Lumia 720, Lumia 520, Lumia 620, Lumia 920, Lumia 820
software to transfer photos and videos between your Nokia Lumia phone
with Windows Phone 8 and your Mac computer or laptop with Mac OS
- Connect your Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 8 with your Mac OS computer, and transfer photos and videos between the two
- Transfer normal photos and videos, as well as special types of photos and videos taken with Nokia Camera, Nokia Pro Camera, Nokia Smart Camera, Nokia Cinemagraph, or SmartShoot
- If your phone supports Digital Negative (DNG) capture, you can also transfer DNG photo files from your phone to your Mac for further editing
- Supported Mac operating systems: 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), and 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Supported file formats: .jpg, .npo, .nar, .mp4, and .dng
Search or select a topic below
- Can I transfer photos from my memory card to my Mac?
- How can I copy photos from my Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 8 phone to my Mac?
- What is Nokia Photo Transfer for Mac?
- Why can’t I see all my photos and videos in Nokia Photo Transfer for Mac?
- Why does Nokia Photo Transfer for Mac duplicate some of my photos and videos after the transfer?