The language used in the map depends on the language set in your phone. If, for example, you want street names to be displayed in Mandarin, the language of your phone would need to be changed to Mandarin.Go to your phone settings and tap language + region. Go to Browser & search language and choose the language you want. You may then need to download the map again.
- Why don't I have the LiveSight option available in HERE Maps, HERE Drive or HERE Transit on my Lumia 520, 521 or 625?
- In HERE Transit, can I see the stations and stops near locations other than my current one?
- How do I pick a start point from the NEARBY screen in HERE Transit?
- Can I change my walking speed in HERE Transit?
- How do I know which version of the HERE Transit app I have on my phone?