Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- How can I update my Lumia software (Windows Phone 8)?
- How can I block phone calls and text messages on my Lumia using the call+SMS filter app?
- I cannot get a network signal on my Lumia phone
- Why do I see Nokia 909 in my device or on the sales packaging?