First, remove the back cover. With the phone facing you, there is a gap on the left side. Press down on the gap with a fingernail until you unlock the back cover. Remove the battery. The SIM card holder is on the top right corner of the battery holder. Use the opening above the SIM card holder to guide the SIM card out. With your fingernail, push the SIM card toward the battery holder until it slides out.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- How do I reinstall paid and free applications from the Store on my Nokia Lumia phone?