To check for your current software version, go to Settings > About > More information. The latest Microsoft Update for Windows Phone that you have installed, would be visible under “OS version”, whereas the latest Nokia Update for Windows Phone is visible under “Firmware revision number”.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- How do I reinstall paid and free applications from the Store on my Nokia Lumia phone?