Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- Can I print messages and documents from my Lumia phone?
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- How do I sync a notebook I started on my Lumia phone up to OneDrive for the first time?
- Can I view past calendar entries on my Lumia phone?
- How can I sync my contacts and calendars from Outlook to my Lumia phone?