Hit the power (lock) button when you finish the call, this should switch the screen on to press end call. If the screen is still off, make sure that the proximity sensor area at the upper front of the screen is not covered by any kind of object such as protective film or tape.
- Why am I unable to see the app update notification on Windows Phone Store tile?
- Can I download and save music or video email attachments to my Nokia Lumia phone?
- My phone does not vibrate properly
- I can see a symbol with a circle inside it the status bar. What is that?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia automatically switch on when it is charging?