Your Lumia phone will automatically upload the phone contacts to your Microsoft Account (formerly Windows Live ID) you created at initial set up (It is a requirement to have a Microsoft Account username as this is your ID). Whenever in the future you add, remove or amend a contact on your phone, your account will be updated (synchronised) in the background (over the air / wirelessly).
- How can I divert incoming calls on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- My Lumia phone's battery drains out fast
- Does the alarm clock work when my Lumia phone is switched off?
- How do I use the Angry Cam feature in the Angry Birds Roost application?