European Commission created a mandate to limit the health risks from exposure to loud noise from personal music players and in accordance to current EU standards, new default audio volume settings are integrated to our phone range. After power cycle, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- I cannot connect to WLAN (WiFi) access point with my Lumia phone. What can I do?
- What is the Ringtone Maker application on my Nokia Lumia device?
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- Can I print messages and documents from my Lumia phone?