Launch the Camera Extras application and press the Camera button, then select Settings > Self timer. You can initiate the timer either by tapping the screen or by pressing camera key. The self timer animation is displayed on the screen. The default wait time is 10 seconds, after which a picture will be taken. You can stop the timer by tapping the screen and a picture will not be taken.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- How do I reinstall paid and free applications from the Store on my Nokia Lumia phone?