- Check that your headset is within 33 feet (10 meters) of your phone and that there are no obstructions, such as walls, or other electronic devices between your headset and phone.
- Toggle the Bluetooth Off/On in both devices, then re-connect the devices.
- Reset the music Bluetooth device.
- If the above steps do not help, delete the pairing on both devices, and then start the pairing process from the other device.
- I cannot get a network signal on my Lumia phone
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- I am thinking of buying a Lumia phone, will I need to get a new micro-SIM card for this device?
- Can I filter my contacts on my Lumia Phone?
- What can be the reason why I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my Nokia Lumia phone?