Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- I cannot get a network signal on my Lumia phone
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- I am thinking of buying a Lumia phone, will I need to get a new micro-SIM card for this device?
- Can I filter my contacts on my Lumia Phone?
- What can be the reason why I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my Nokia Lumia phone?