Read on to learn how to insert a SIM card into your phone.
This device is designed to be used with a mini-UICC SIM card, also known as a micro-SIM card only. A micro-SIM card is smaller than the standard SIM card. Use of incompatible SIM cards may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
The phone must be switched off before inserting the SIM card.
- Open the cover of the micro-USB connector. Press the left end of the cover, and carefully pull the cover away from the phone.
- To unlock the card holder, slide the holder to the left. Carefully pull out the holder.
- Make sure the contact area is facing up, and put the card into the holder.
- Put the card holder back into the phone, and press and slide the holder to the right.
- Close the cover of the micro-USB connector.
Remove the SIM card
- Switch the phone off, and open the cover of the micro-USB connector. Unlock and carefully pull out the card holder, and pull the card out of the holder.