Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- Does the Lumia Share app work on all Lumia phones?
- The timeline is empty on my Story in Storyteller. What can I do?
- Why do I see the 'First Time Use' wizard again after updating Storyteller?
- How can I share my stories with Storyteller on my Lumia phone?
- What are the other icons I see on the map in the Storyteller app?