No. Play To does not function as a DLNA player (DMP) and therefore cannot pull and play content from other devices, such as PCs. Play To pushes content to be played on other devices.
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- What can be the reason why I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- How do I update the phone software for my Lumia phone?
- I have stalled on the App downloads while restoring a saved backup on my Nokia Lumia phone, each indicating Attention required (error 8000ffff). What can I do?