At the point the Lumia Play to app connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Lumia Play to will inform you.
- What if I lose my microSD card, or the card is broken?
- Why doesn't my phone show the correct time when the automatic time is selected in the phone settings?
- Where can I get glance screen for my Lumia phone?
- Why can I not see my 5GHz WiFi access point during flight (airplane) mode?
- What information can I see on glance screen on my Lumia?