At the point Play To connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Play To will inform you.
- Is Microsoft account required for my Lumia phone to work?
- Why can I not see new features after updating to Lumia Cyan?
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- How can I block phone calls and text messages using the call+SMS filter app?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Nokia Lumia phone?