- If the battery is completely empty, charge the phone for at least 20 minutes to make sure your phone has enough power to start up, then try to switch on the phone again.
- Reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone. Note that this does not remove any settings or your personal content.
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?