Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select sign-in, and enter your credentials to setup your account on the device. You can also set up the account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc.
- I am thinking of buying a Lumia phone, will I need to get a new SIM card for this device?
- Why can I not sign in to my Microsoft account on my Lumia phone?
- What type of wired headsets can I use with my Nokia Lumia phone?
- Why some of the photos fail to be chosen as a background under lock screen on my Lumia?
- Why do I get error code 0x80070435 when updating my Lumia?