Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. You can also set up account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- Is Microsoft account required for my Lumia phone to work?
- Why can I not see new features after updating to Lumia Cyan?
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- How can I block phone calls and text messages using the call+SMS filter app?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Nokia Lumia phone?