Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. You can also set up account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- Can I download music and videos from OneDrive to my Lumia phone?
- What type of data can I transfer from my old phone to my new Lumia Windows Phone 8?
- What to do if I cannot see my songs in the Ringtone Maker on my Lumia phone?
- How can I transfer my phone data onto my new Lumia phone?
- Which media formats does Play To support?