Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. You can also set up account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- I am thinking of buying a Lumia phone, will I need to get a new SIM card for this device?
- Why can I not sign in to my Microsoft account on my Lumia phone?
- What type of wired headsets can I use with my Nokia Lumia phone?
- Why some of the photos fail to be chosen as a background under lock screen on my Lumia?
- Why do I get error code 0x80070435 when updating my Lumia?