Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- Why don't my Nokia accessories appear in the accessories page on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- There are no devices listed in the accessories page of my Nokia Lumia phone. Why?
- What is the Nokia Accessories application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia phone?
- How can I divert incoming calls on my Nokia Lumia phone?