Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- Can I download music and videos from OneDrive to my Lumia phone?
- What type of data can I transfer from my old phone to my new Lumia Windows Phone 8?
- What to do if I cannot see my songs in the Ringtone Maker on my Lumia phone?
- How can I transfer my phone data onto my new Lumia phone?
- Which media formats does Play To support?