The cache is encrypted on the server and no usernames or personal information are stored. The cache is for improving performance. We would recommend to beam the pictures before the demo to cache them on the server. Then it will go smoother and faster during your demo. The cache can be erased manually in the app settings or will be removed automatically after 30 days.In PhotoBeamer update 1.1 onwards the pictures are transferred in an encrypted channel (https). This feature is added to improve security when beaming over a public Wi-Fi. No other computer can see what you are beaming. It’s a private link between the phone and website. The Phone can just sync to one computer per website session at a time, for security reasons. PhotoBeamer works over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi connections.
- What is the Nokia Care application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- What can I do with the Nokia Care application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- How do I resize the tiles on the start screen of the Nokia Lumia to a different size?
- How do I use the equalizer on my Lumia phone?