At the point Play To connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Play To will inform you.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- How do I reinstall paid and free applications from the Store on my Nokia Lumia phone?