- Check your mobile data connection. If you are within a known Wi-Fi network coverage area, switch WiFi networking temporarily Off (Settings > WiFi). Then press the back key to return to the start screen and swipe left to the app list. Tap Internet Explorer and type any webpage address on the address line.
- If you can connect to the internet, but you cannot send MMS, check with your network operator that there are no issues with your subscription and use the Network Setup app to correctly setup the MMS settings.
- If you have Multi-SIM (two SIM cards with the same mobile phone number), note that MMS can only be received on your assigned “primary” SIM card.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- How do I reinstall paid and free applications from the Store on my Nokia Lumia phone?