Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- I cannot edit the smart sequence again or revert back to original after editing it in Creative Studio, why?
- In Camera Roll on my Lumia, if I edit an image and press save, the link to 'reframe' disappears. What can I do?
- How do I cancel a slider in the enhance module in Creative Studio on my Lumia phone?
- How do I cancel blur or blur background in Creative Studio on my Lumia phone?
- Can I use Creative Studio in portrait mode on my Lumia phone?