Nokia Lumia smartphones can be launched as LTE ready, if LTE (4G) services are not yet offered by your network service provider. LTE functionality (4G option in phone settings) can later be enabled with a software update.What's more, your Lumia phone is equipped with over-the-air updating so you don’t need any cables for the update. Just follow the update prompts on your phone screen – the easiest way to keep up to date with the latest enhancements.
- When will Lumia Black update be available?
- What content can I copy using Transfer my Data app from an old phone to my new Nokia Lumia?
- Emails sent with my Lumia do not appear in Yahoo! Mail
- How can I transfer my phone data onto my new Lumia phone?
- How can I get the Transfer my Data application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?