Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. You can also set up account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- What is error code 80070490 and how do I resolve it?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia phone
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password