Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. You can also set up account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- Why don't my Nokia accessories appear in the accessories page on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- There are no devices listed in the accessories page of my Nokia Lumia phone. Why?
- What is the Nokia Accessories application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia phone?
- How can I divert incoming calls on my Nokia Lumia phone?