Nokia Pro Camera takes excellent photos in Auto mode, but if you want to meet you full creative potential, you can also manually change the camera settings in camera or video mode. To open the manual controls, drag the round capture icon (the icon with the camera on it) to the left. You can also control each setting individually with the help of the manual control bar at the top of the screen. To get hands-on learning on different settings, in Nokia Pro Camera, tap … > tutorial.
- What is the Nokia Care application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- What can I do with the Nokia Care application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- How do I resize the tiles on the start screen of the Nokia Lumia to a different size?
- How do I use the equalizer on my Lumia phone?