- Use the Nokia battery charger that was included with your phone. Older chargers may not fully charge the battery.
- Reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone. Note that this does not remove any settings or your personal content.
- I cannot edit the smart sequence again or revert back to original after editing it in Creative Studio, why?
- In Camera Roll on my Lumia, if I edit an image and press save, the link to 'reframe' disappears. What can I do?
- How do I cancel a slider in the enhance module in Creative Studio on my Lumia phone?
- How do I cancel blur or blur background in Creative Studio on my Lumia phone?
- Can I use Creative Studio in portrait mode on my Lumia phone?