To help with your travel plans, you can search for places, such as hotels, attractions, or petrol stations, and have them backed up and at your disposal on all HERE apps and at here.com.
Tap HERE Drive+.
- To search for a place, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and tap Set destination.
- Write search words, such as a street address or place name.
- Tap a place from the list.
- Tap .
The place is saved to your Nokia account. If you're not signed in to your Nokia account, you are asked to sign in.
Sync your saved places
- If you're signed in to your Nokia account, your favourites are synced to your account automatically every time you open HERE Drive+. To sync your favourites manually, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and tap Favourites > .
Drive to a saved place
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and tap Favourites and the place.
Tip: You can pin a favourite destination to the start screen, so you can navigate to it quickly. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen, tap Favourites, tap and hold a place, and tap pin to start.