This is normal behavior. Battery is first fully charged, but if the charger is still connected, it will go to maintenance charging to prolong the battery lifetime. In this state charging happens only periodically. This will cause that battery might not always show full 100% level, when charger is removed.
- Can I use a nano-SIM card in my phone?
- What will happen to my user data once the Nokia Sync service is discontinued?
- Can I copy my Nokia Sync data to Outlook.com or OneNote more than one time?
- I am attempting to follow the Nokia Sync instructions you sent me but I’m having trouble with my devices browser. Is there a fix for this?
- Will I be able to access my data or somehow receive a copy of my data once the Nokia Sync service is discontinued?