When selecting a contact in the Contacts menu, the note in the contact details is not fully shown if the length of the note exceeds the space available for showing the text. The whole text can be seen by tapping the right-hand side tab in the upper menu and entering the contact details menu. The note can be viewed by tapping "Note" in this menu.
- What can I do if my Symbian phone can't be recognized by PC via USB cable?
- How can I copy contacts from my SIM card to the phone memory on my Nokia Symbian phone?
- How do I format my Nokia Symbian phone?
- How many people can I have a conference call with?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?