Yes, you can. But in order to open the photos in Nokia Camera’s full-resolution view, you must do the following: After you have copied the photos back to your phone, open Nokia Camera, and tap … > settings > find photos and videos shot with Nokia Camera. When you go to the camera roll, you can open the photos in Nokia Camera’s viewer. Just tap the link captured by Nokia Camera under the photo.
- What is the bright light that goes off before I take a photo in the Nokia Camera app?
- Are DNG files captured by Nokia Camera uploaded to my OneDrive on my Lumia?
- Can I adjust the camera aperture in Nokia Camera?
- How do I set dual capture on or off in Nokia Camera?
- Can I upload Nokia Camera’s full-resolution photos to OneDrive?