You may send the same email message to up to 50 people at one time.To send your message to more than one person, add additional email addresses in the To, cc, or bcc fields. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com, etc. You must use fully qualified email addresses (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org). The addresses must not contain invalid characters, such as additional brackets ( < > ) at the beginning or end of any of the addresses.You can also select multiple recipients from the Contacts by selecting +-sign.
- How do I delete or remove my Nokia account?
- Can I send and receive phone calls on my Nokia device while Nokia Email client is synchronizing new email?
- What are the 'Mail Options' used for in Nokia Mail?
- How do I send a message to more than one recipient via Nokia Mail?
- How do I start using Nokia Chat from the web?