When you attempt to purchase a song or subscription, you will be asked to enter a credit card, if you don't have one stored. If you already have a stored card, you can then also add another cards or change cards.
- I get payment authorisation failed for my MixRadio+ subscription.
- Why is there no Sound when I am playing a track in the MixRadio Windows 8 App?
- Why can’t I see all my music on my SD card, memory stick or other folders in the MixRadio Windows 8 application?
- With MixRadio+, is there a difference between High Quality and Normal Quality tracks in a Mix that is saved offline?
- Are the mixes in the MixRadio service created automatically?